Get Advice From Experts
Who Ask the Right Questions That Help You Create Pathways to Success
MindingHerBiz holds virtual mastermind sessions with female business owners and small group sessions with women facing similar challenges. Candidates provide an introduction to their business and its challenges to bring the team up to speed so they can provide the client with the input she needs to move forward. If selected to participate, clients are required to sign a disclaimer and a confidentiality agreement, which protects both the business owner and the MindingHerBiz team.
If you want someone to agree with you, ask a friend.
If you want someone to help you build a successful business, ask MindingHerBiz.
Amazing energy, dynamic discussion, high-powered brainstorming and light bulbs going off all around the room — that’s what it’s like to participate in a MindingHerBiz group session. The MindingHerBiz team offers experience and insights in a wide range of disciplines, delivered in a productive, objective, no holds-barred setting.
What MindingHerBiz Can Do For You and Your Business
This is the good stuff: straight talk, real world advice, practical things that you can do today, tomorrow and from this point forward to make a BIG difference in your business. MindingHerBiz helps existing female business owners:
- Determine who their Ideal Customer is and how to reach out to them effectively;
- Turn a so-so business plan into a recipe for competitive success;
- Build a hard-hitting, successful marketing strategy;
- Work through the challenges of startup and launch;
- Address the issues that come with growth;
- Explore government contracting as an option for growth;
- Protect their interests in structuring their business;
- Focus and prioritize to optimize resource use; and
- Learn how to stand out and compete in a crowded marketplace.
‘The MindingHerBiz team helped me clarify my path to growth with constructive feedback and actionable ideas. These women are smart and qualified with tremendous experience. Their objective input was very beneficial to me.’